Name of competition
Best out of Waste
Brief Details of Competition
This competition requires use of creative skills by the participants. Recycling and reusing the valuable waste material can result in development of fantastic and useable products. Rather than putting these waste materials into the landfills, various innovative and creative ideas can be put together to create something new and useful. Everyday Wastes such as plastic, glasses, newspaper, or other electronic are not only waste of limited resources but also harmful to the environment.
1. Team shall consist of three members only.
2. Participants will be given 1 hour, to show their creativity.
3. Waste material could be anything like tetra packs, bottles, newspaper, old utensils, jute material or any second-hand items that otherwise would be thrown away.
4. The material would be rejected if not found to be a waste product or second-hand item.
5. No ready or semi-finished model or matter would be accepted from participant in competition.
6. Participants will be judged on creativity, utilization of resources, artistic composition & design, eco-friendly rating, utility of the product and overall presentation.
7. No mobile or internet would be allowed to be used at the time of competition.
8. By participating in this contestant agrees to accept the terms and conditions of the competition.
9. The decision of the organizers / competition judges will be final and no communication in the regard will be entertained.
Mining Block Ground Floor open area
Dr. R.H. Chaudhari
Student Coordinator for Registration
Gaurav Sain 6th mech 9586346381