Rangoli Competition Guidelines:
General Theme of the Rangoli Competition is on G-20 Activity:
- Save Environment and Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- There will be only one round of competition.
- Maximum 2 members are allowed in one team.
- Maximum time to complete the Rangoli is two hours.
- Teams will be responsible for arrangement of the material required to prepare Rangoli.
- The participants will not be allowed to refer to any printed material material etc. for preparing Rangoli.
- Any act of indiscipline by participants calls for cancellation of registration.
- Slots will be given on first-come, first-served basis.
- Evaluation will be based on Creativity, Clarity, Colors, Artistry and Theme conveyed.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- During the competition no student is allowed to carry any kind of paper materials or any electronic gadgets like mobile etc.
- Certificate will be given to each participant.
- Be responsible for making the rangoli at the pre-decided location. Volunteer shall help and support for the same.
Guidelines for Rangoli:
- Rangoli art should be of 3 ft x 3 ft.
- Only Rangoli Colors or colored sand should be used.
- Space will be Provided .within that space rangoli should be made.