GUIDELINES for POSTERPRESENTATION EVENT
- General theme of Poster Presentation: Innovation and Society related Technical Contents
- Theme must not be related to any cast or religious matter.
- No audio-visual means are permitted for poster presentation.
- The poster must be prepared in English Language only.
- On the spot edition is not allowed.
- Maximum 2 members are allowed in one Team.
Presenting author shall:
- Be responsible for displaying your poster at the pre-decided location. Volunteer shall help and support for the same.
- Be present beside the poster at least 15 minutes before your scheduled presentation session to interact with the other students/guest/audience.
Guidelines for Posters:
- Size of the Poster: (Max.) Breadth 90 cm X Length 120 cm; Recommended Size: A0 (840 mm X 1188 mm)
- Orientation of the poster must be Portrait Style.
- Text Body & Diagram: The Poster should be readable at a distance of 2 meters. Avoid using mixture of different font styles.
- Title: Font Size 60 in Cambria Bold
- GEC Palanpur logo, PRAXES-2k23 logo and G-20 logo (All available on PRAXES-2k23 Web-portal) should be included in the poster
- Name of Authors: Font Size 40 in Arial MT Rounded Bold
- Affiliation: Font Size 36 in Arial MT Rounded Bold
- The body of the poster should contain the followings:
- Abstract: Font Size 36 in Times New Roman
- Introduction: Font Size 32 in Times New Roman
- Methodology: Font Size 32 in Times New Roman
- Results & Discussion: Font Size 32 in Times New Roman
- Conclusion: Font Size 32 in Times New Roman
- Reference: Font Size 32 in Times New Roman, for example: Miniaturized Testing of Engineering Materials-V. Karthik, K. V. Kasiviswanathan, Baldev Raj, CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group), 2016
- Text body in Graphics, Tables, Images: Font Size 32 in Times New Roman
- Captions for Graphics, Tables and Images: Font Size 32 in Times New Roman with Bold and Italic
- Poster soft copy can be created from MS Power Point (Some suggested videos are:):